Our office style is informal, friendly and effective. We have an excellent track record in attracting and retaining high quality staff, across the board. This ensures that we maintain continuity, and can deliver the service our clients deserve, effectively. For legally qualified staff, we expect pragmatic problem-solving skills and a delivery of practical solutions cost-effectively, and using plain English.
We are always keen to hear from self-starters, Solicitors, Legal Executives or Paralegals. If you feel you would be an asset to the firm contact Louise Taghi on LT@gross.co.uk and tell her why. We occasionally have vacancies for support staff. We recognise that our staff are the heart and engine room of our firm; we offer excellent working conditions and the opportunity to work as part of an efficient and happy team.
Property Lawyer(s) – Minimum 2 years’ PQE
We are seeking experienced Property Lawyers with solid experience to manage a busy and challenging caseload. We will consider either a senior Lawyer with experience in both Residential & Commercial work (c.65%/35% split) or two individual lawyers – one with Residential experience and one with Commercial Property experience.
In addition, the successful Candidates will actively immerse themselves in business development initiatives, building and maintaining client relationships and promoting the department and practice as a whole.
- Must be a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive with a minimum of three years’ PQE preferably gained within private practice;
- Will be technically competent with solid Property experience;
- Will have excellent communication and client care skills;
- Will be able to organise their workload to meet tight deadlines;
- Will be personable with a detail orientated approach;
- Will have a desire for business development.
- A following of clients to bring to the practice is desirable but not essential.
Applications to Louise Taghi, Practice Manager LT@gross.co.uk.
Freelance Secretary (legal experience useful) for ad hoc holiday cover
We are looking for a freelance secretary for ad hoc holiday and sickness cover. Legal experience preferred. If you are interested, please contact Louise Taghi, Practice Manager, by emailing LT@gross.co.uk.