Benefits of using Gross & Co's Charity Department
Maximise Charitable Income
- We will help you get the best value from investment advisers in terms of advice, performance and reporting.
- We can help develop, streamline & monitor trading initiatives.
- We can advise you on fundraising initiatives which capitalise on Gift Aid and share gift reliefs.
- We can assist with regard to setting up payroll-giving with a commercial sector partner.
- We can help encourage enterprise in particular with sources of funding - e.g. European funds.
Increase Productivity / Efficiency
- We can advise on developing the skills of key managers.
- We can help you explore the possibility of joint initiatives with other charities to achieve economies of scale, generating increased negotiating power and profile.
- With an understanding of the level of available resources, we can help maximise the effectiveness of those resources.
- We can advise on publication of articles in partnership with sector leaders or third party specialists.
- We are able to offer advice regarding your Public Relations and help you clarify and target your PR efforts.
- We can offer advice on increasing the effectiveness of your website.
- We can help you assess the training and development needs of executives and managers.
- We can offer trustee training on specific topics.
- We can assess your employee handbook and offer advice on means of improvement.
- We can help with audits and spot checks of financial systems and procedures.
- We can advise on the means to ensure that there is clarity and openness regarding potential trustee conflicts of interest.
- We can advise on the generation and management of robust and flexible business plans [both short and longer-term].
- We can help ensure that any major new activities are cleared quickly with the Charity Commission.
Charitable Trusts - Grant Making
- We can help you monitor your grants to ensure compliance with your objectives.
- We can analyse joint initiatives between grant givers and receivers in an effort to maximise the effective use of available funds in the locality/sector.