Steven Quy and Louise Godfrey offer new and existing clients free 30 minute consultations with no obligation.
Please call Steven or Louise on 01284 763333 or e-mail either Steven Quy or Louise Godfrey
It is a well-publicised fact that selling or buying a property can be a stressful situation for those involved. The acquisition of their home involves most people in their largest capital commitment and is a matter of the utmost importance to them. Therefore it is very important that the right choice of solicitor is made to deal with such transactions on their behalf.
To download our 'On the Move' guide to everything you need to know about the Conveyancing Process, click here.
To download our helpful buy-to-let guide, entitled "A Landlord's Obligations", click here.
To download our small 'Glossary of Terms' which we hope will help in understanding the specialist language involved in moving home, click here.
If you have any difficulty downloading these files please contact us.
Why choose Gross & Co?
- Residential conveyancing is dealt with almost without exception by qualified lawyers all of whom have a wide knowledge and experience of dealing with such transactions.
- We offer a personal service and are always willing to deal with queries in person and by telephone during the course of any transaction.
- We are on the panel of most major banks, building societies and other lending institutions.
- We have ancillary expertise within other departments in matters of planning, development, local government and other areas of the law.
- Gross & Co Solicitors has secured membership of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme - a mark of excellence in the home buying process. We underwent rigorous assessment by the Law Society in order to secure CQS status, which marks the firm out as meeting high standards in the residential conveyancing process
- We are able to advise you at the start of a matter what the likely level of our charges and the other costs will be. Our charges will be competitive whilst being commensurate with the personal service we offer.
- We do not make any "hidden charges" for items such as telephone calls, emails and photocopying.
- We limit our charges on abortive transactions to a maximum of £100 plus VAT so that you do not have a large legal bill to pay if someone withdraws or a chain collapses.
- We carry out the usual conveyancing searches online as soon as we have received the contract papers. This way some of the results of those searches can be received the same day.
- We can accept payment of our charges and the other costs by credit card subject to a surcharge of 2.5% of the sum paid to cover the costs of this facility.
- We also offer a storage service for your deeds at no additional cost.
Please contact us and a verbal or written quote can be provided immediately.
Our clients say:-
“Your service is outstanding.” and “The whole process from start to finish was faultless.” and “Gross & Co has been wonderful, co-ordinating across departments to produce the best result for me. They have been great value for money.”