Profile: Steven Quy
Steven Quy is the senior conveyancer within our residential property department.
Steven has specialised in residential conveyancing since 1993 when he was admitted a fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives. He is experienced in all aspects of the residential property market including freehold and leasehold property and registered and unregistered titles.
Steven provides a friendly, efficient and high quality service at a fixed fee.
- Return your telephone calls within 24 hours if he is not available to speak to you immediately
- Liaise closely with the estate agents involved to ensure the transaction progresses as quickly as possible
- Offer practical advice in plain English
- Provide a written quotation confirming our charges and other payments at the start of the matter
His services include:
- House Sales and Purchases
- Buying And Selling Flats
- Transfers of Equity and Gifts of Land
- Tenancy Agreements
- Purchase of Building Plots
- Extensions of Flat Leases
- Buying for Investment
Please click here to read a selection of articles, covering a wide range of recent issues regarding Property law.
Our clients say:-
“Kept it personal as if we were your only clients and always had time for us from your reception staff to Sarah Lee and Steven Quy. Thank you. Nothing was too much trouble.”