Profile: Louise Godfrey
Louise has worked in Property Conveyancing since 2003. Starting as a Legal Secretary she went on to gain her Licensed Conveyancer’s Licence in March 2010.
Louise manages a varied caseload of residential matters, and is experienced in all aspects of the residential property market.
Louise endeavours to provide a friendly, professional and efficient service, at an affordable fixed fee cost.
- Provide a written quotation detailing fees and disbursements at the beginning of the transaction.
- Return your calls within 24 hours if she cannot speak to you when you telephone.
- Liaise closely with third parties involved in your transaction to ensure matters progress quickly and smoothly.
- Offer advice in plain English on each step of the transaction.
- Minimise the stress involved in your transaction and aim to keep you fully updated along the way.
In her personal time Louise enjoys running, yoga, eating out, and socialising with friends. She is also a great lover of travelling.
Our clients say:-
“Cheerful and realistic at all times”…. “Very responsive …. Good value for money”