Why choose us?
Free initial assessment appointment
Elizabeth Hodder and Julie McDonald offer new or existing clients a free initial assessment to allow us to listen carefully to your needs and tell you what we can do to help.
Click here to complete our free assessment form, or to make an appointment, please either call 01284 763333 or email Elizabeth on eah@gross.REMOVE-THIS-BARRIER-BEFORE-SENDING.co.uk or Julie on jm@gross.REMOVE-THIS-BARRIER-BEFORE-SENDING.co.uk.
- We try and keep you out of Court. Court is a good way of breaking a stalemate, but it is not the answer to every problem.
- We do not build ourselves up by doing down our competitors. Our results and the feedback from our clients about those results, speak for themselves.
- Free initial assessment interview.
We offer new or existing clients a 20-minute free initial assessment meeting to allow us to listen carefully to your needs, and tell you what we can do to help you.
Click here to complete our Assessment Form and we will contact you to arrange an appointment. Alternatively, please telephone Elizabeth Hodder on 01284 763333 or email her on email@example.com or Julie McDonald on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other good reasons to choose Gross & Co. are:-
- Elizabeth Hodder and Julie McDonald are qualified Solicitors with many years’ experience between them.
- We think ahead. We do not just advise you on what needs to be done today, we think about what needs to be done tomorrow and the next day. By thinking ahead we can prevent problems arising in the future. This saves you money.
- We speak and write in plain English.
- Our clients pay for our advice – they do not pay us to simply agree with them. By being upfront, our clients avoid unwelcome surprises and hidden extras. We do not give false hopes. We will not give our clients unrealistic expectations. We speak plainly and advise realistically.
By hovering over the “Family” tab at the top of this page you will see a number of page link buttons showing some areas of work we undertake for our clients, although this is not an exhaustive list. Click on the links and you can obtain more information about the area of law which may be of most interest to you.
Here are a few comments made by our past clients describing their experience of our service:-
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the efficient, professional service you gave me, I really could not have asked for more. I am still amazed it took just a few months to conclude everything, and while legal fees are notoriously hard to swallow, I believe you gave me excellent value for money.”
“Should any of my friends have to go through this ordeal, I would strongly recommend your services.”
“Many thanks for your help, which I have to say, was exemplary.”
In response to the feedback question “What did we do best for you?” our clients highlight:-
"….swift action and good communication"
"….clear direction and support"
"…empathy for my situation"
"…keeping fees to a minimum"
Our clients say:-
“The service provided to us was quick, professional, well-informed and smooth” and “Resolved my divorce amicably and supported me through a difficult time” and “Acted totally professionally yet friendly and very caring”