- Wills, Trust & Probate
Edward Jacobs is a Solicitor in the Wills and Probate Department. Edward qualified as a solicitor in 2014, and has experience in various aspects of private client law, including:
- Drafting of Wills
- Personal and Estate tax planning
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (‘Financial’ and ‘Health and Care’ decision)
- Administration of Estates and Trusts
- Deputyships under the Court of Protection
- Financial Issues including care costs
Providing a supportive and approachable environment to clients, Edward seeks to go the extra mile providing advice tailored to clients’ needs, which is practical, clear and understandable.
A firm supporter of the West Suffolk Hospital and St Nicholas Hospice, he is a keen runner who also enjoys the fortunes of Norwich City Football Club through thin (and thinner).
Edward offers both new and existing clients a free half hour assessment to review their will or position generally. Please call him on 01284 763333 to arrange an appointment or complete the form on the left hand side to send him your contact details. He will then contact you to have an initial chat.