Louise Godfrey has worked in Property Conveyancing since 2003. She gained her Licensed Conveyancer’s Licence in March 2010 and is now a Partner and Head of the Property Department.
Louise manages a varied caseload of residential matters, and is experienced in all aspects of the residential property market.
Louise endeavours to provide a friendly, professional and efficient service, at an affordable fixed fee cost.
- Provide a written quotation detailing fees and disbursements at the beginning of the transaction.
- Return your calls within 24 hours if she cannot speak to you when you telephone.
- Liaise closely with third parties involved in your transaction to ensure matters progress quickly and smoothly.
- Offer advice in plain English on each step of the transaction.
- Minimise the stress involved in your transaction and aim to keep you fully updated along the way.
Her services include:
- House Sales and Purchases
- Buying And Selling Flats
- Transfers of Equity and Gifts of Land
- Purchase of Building Plots
- Extensions of Flat Leases
- Buying for Investment
In her personal time Louise enjoys running, yoga, eating out, and socialising with friends. She is also a great lover of travelling.
What our clients say:
‘Face to Face meetings were always arranged if we requested’
‘Very thorough and efficient’