Naomi Ogo is a Solicitor in the Immigration Department, providing a wide range of services related to UK visas. Naomi joined Gross & Co in 2009 and has undertaken many cases for commercial as well as private clients.
Her focus is to bring practical solutions to meet client needs and her advice encompasses various aspect of immigration law, including:
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa ;
- Tier 1 (Investor) visa;
- Sponsor Licence Application – and related advice for UK businesses
- Tier 2 (General) visa;
- Tier 2 (ICT) visa;
- Tier 4 (General) visa and Tier 4 (Child) visa;
- Various types of Tier 5 visas;
- Sole Representative visa;
- Family related visas, such as Fiancé(e), Spouse, Civil Partnership and Unmarried Partner visas;
- Visitor visas (business, general, family academic and child visitors etc);
- Advice and application to achieve Settlement in the UK;
- British Citizenship applications;
- EEA related matters (EEA family permit and residence card etc).
Naomi is a Japanese native and she can provide a customised service to help Japanese clients in the Japanese language. As well as immigration matters, Naomi can help with other areas of English legal matters, including family, wills & probate, business, employment and property, by working together with our other Solicitors and lawyers at Gross & Co.
She graduated from the University of St Andrews, Scotland, and obtained law diplomas from Anglia Ruskin University.
To discuss any immigration matter, please call Naomi on 01284 763 333, or e-mail her at email@example.com. For Japanese clients, please do not hesitate to contact her in Japanese or English, in any area of English law.