How to Prepare for Divorce

In England or Wales, you can get a divorce if you have a marriage that is legally recognised in the UK, including same-sex marriage, and if you have been...

Read More

Plans to introduce a new ‘Start-Up’ Visa

The Home Office have revealed plans to introduce a new “start-up visa”.  This visa will be available to individuals who want to set up in business in the UK...

Read More

Are you owed a Power of Attorney Refund?

If you paid to register a Power of Attorney in England or Wales between 1 April 2013 and 31 March 2017, you are owed a refund of up to...

Read More

Contact Us
We want to ensure that we send you relevant communications on legal issues and events. No information will ever be passed to a third party.