Moving house can be a stressful experience; having lawyers on your side who are proactive and responsive, can make a big difference!
Our residential property department has comprehensive experience in handling purchases and sales of freehold/leasehold properties for clients in East Anglia, and all over England and Wales. We carry out re-mortgages for borrowers, and for most of the major lenders as well. We have are very experienced team, and can provide reliable, efficient and personal service. Louise also has wide experience acting for local house builders in setting up housing developments, and sales of new homes.
Please call us on 01284 763333 or e-mail Louise Godfrey.
Our residential property department deals with
- Transfers of Equity
- Overage Agreements
- Option Agreements
- Secured Lending
- Deeds of Easement
- Drafting and Interpretation of Property Documents
- Landlord Consents
Here is our Guide ON THE MOVE to read with everything you need to know about the Conveyancing Process.
- Free 30 minute consultations with no obligation.
- Download our small ‘Glossary of Terms’ which we hope will help in understanding the specialist language involved in moving home, click here.
- Verbal or written quotes can be provided immediately.
- No hidden charges for items such as telephone calls, emails and photocopying.
- Accept payment of our charges and the other costs by credit card subject to a surcharge of 2.5% of the sum paid to cover our costs of this facility.
- Storage service for your deeds at no additional cost.
If you would like more information or to discuss your individual needs please email Louise Godfrey. Alternatively feel free to contact us by telephone on 01284 763333.