- Property & Conveyancing
Louise Godfrey has worked in Property Conveyancing since 2003. She gained her Licensed Conveyancer’s Licence in March 2010 and is now a Partner and Head of the Property Department.
Louise manages a varied caseload of residential matters, and is experienced in all aspects of the residential property market.
Louise endeavours to provide a friendly, professional and efficient service, at an affordable fixed fee cost.
- Provide a written quotation detailing fees and disbursements at the beginning of the transaction.
- Return your calls within 24 hours if she cannot speak to you when you telephone.
- Liaise closely with third parties involved in your transaction to ensure matters progress quickly and smoothly.
- Offer advice in plain English on each step of the transaction.
- Minimise the stress involved in your transaction and aim to keep you fully updated along the way.
Her services include:
- House Sales and Purchases
- Buying And Selling Flats
- Transfers of Equity and Gifts of Land
- Purchase of Building Plots
- Extensions of Flat Leases
- Buying for Investment
In her personal time Louise enjoys running, yoga, eating out, and socialising with friends. She is also a great lover of travelling.
What my clients say:
‘The face to face meeting was useful and reassuring’
‘Gross & Co were fast and efficient when we used them buying our first home’.
‘Louise Godfrey always kept me informed & updated with progress on my purchase’.
‘Always excellent advice and help’. ‘Extremely happy with the service provided’.
‘Provided clear advice in respect of information from surveys and searches… A big thank you to Louise and Alix on this and previous projects.’
‘Keeping us informed, dealing with all enquiries quickly.’
‘You dealt with both the sale and purchase of the properties for us with professionalism and efficiency under unique, trying circumstances.’
‘Face to Face meetings were always arranged if we requested.’
‘Friendly approach’ , ‘Very thorough and efficient.’