Wills, Trusts & Probate
A helpful, happy, professional team of lawyers offering a first rate expertise to its clients combining approachability and caring.
- Will writing
- Powers of Attorney
- Administration of Estates and Trusts
- Tax Planning
- Deputyships under the Court of Protection
- Inheritance tax planning
- Financial issues for the more mature client including care costs
- We can also offer a comprehensive service to charities.
- Set-up, amalgamation & mergers, wind up
- Modernisation of constitutions,
- Trading & tax
- Charity Commission review visits and investigations
Contact us for alternative appointment arrangements if needed
We understand that ill health and disability can make it difficult to get out and about to attend meetings. To assist you we can come out to your home and can also arrange to have appointments with you over Skype. Please speak to us if this is something you would like to organise. We bring a pragmatic and modern approach to our work, which increases speed and efficiency.
Gross & Co. members of STEP: Gary De’Ath and Sarah Lee
In working with STEP we ensure best practice is employed when advising our clients. STEP members help families plan for their futures, from drafting a will to advising on issues concerning international families, protection of the vulnerable, family businesses and philanthropic giving.